Tuesday, February 03, 2015

Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Fluff

Such a long name...such amazing results! Warning...you do not need very much of this stuff to be satisfied... it is wonderfully rich! 

So I've been experimenting with making low carb treats...so I don't go insane & go out & get a large cookie dough/skor blizzard (let's say) & this is what I came up with yesterday. And I literally had like 4 TBSP & I was good...just sayin'.
(p.s. this is not my picture... I borrowed it from here...but this is what it looked like. My picture just wasn't that pretty :) )

What you'll need:
(And these measurements are approximate...I'm a "throw things in until it tastes good" kinda girl. Please feel free to adjust to your individual tastes.)

*2/3 C full fat cream cheese
*1 can coconut milk...just the coconut cream part (refrigerated so the coconut cream will separate from the coconut water and harden)
*2/3 C whipping cream
*1/2 C raw cacao powder (or unsweetened cocoa powder)
*1/3 C PB2
*1/3 C Sugar Twin granular Sucralose (or sweetener of choice, to taste)
*1 tsp vanilla (I forgot to add this, but I think it would be really great!)
*Coconut water (leftover from the can of coconut milk - enough to get the consistency you want)

What you'll do:

*Whip the whipping cream until stiff peaks form
*Mix all other ingredients in a separate bowl (I used a hand mixer), adding a little coconut water as needed to get a nice consistency.
*Fold in whipping cream & whip until nicely blended. 
*Enjoy a little & save the rest for later!

Macros:

Entire recipe
Calories: 1,200  Net Carbs: 32g  Fat: 95g  Protein: 40g

Based on 6 servings, each serving
Calories: 200  Net Carbs: 5.3g  Fat: 15.83g  Protein: 6.67g



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: