Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Week 5 Biggest Loser Weigh In

So once again I was worried that I hadn't lost enough weight to stay in the competition... but I lost 3 lbs & came in second!  I'm down to 174 lbs & I can't believe that the number of pounds I have left to lose begins with a "2"!!! Only 29 more pounds until I reach my goal of 145 lbs!

I'm so fired up about the progress I've been making.  But I know with the competition, there's still a lot of work to do.  It's crazy to think that it will be over next Saturday.  The finale is on March 19th... so I've got just under 2 weeks to lose as much as I can.  I'm still in 1st place overall, with a total loss of 11.22% of body weight.

Janet is in 2nd place with 9.74% lost.  

Troy is in 3rd with 9.09% lost.

So as long as I can keep up the pace I should be okay. I went to 2 bootcamps today (5am & 6am).  Let me tell you, I am sore!  But I'm still going to do the stairs at lunch.  I've been converting TV shows to mp4s so that I can watch them on my phone while I'm doing the stairs.  It helps me to not be so bored.  And I've got like 2 episodes of Glee to catch up on... So that will be fun :)

Oh... also... Troy was kind enough to switch prizes with me.  I had won a bag & a men's watch from Roots & he had won a hot stone massage & facial from Mirage Holistic Spa & he offered to trade with me... so guess what I'll be doing the Saturday after the competition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: