Monday, February 14, 2011

WEEK 2 WEIGH IN of the Biggest Loser Competition

Fan-friggin-tastic is what I say!

This week's weigh in was at the Powder Room & for those of you that are unfamiliar with it, it's this amazing store that sells all sorts of things that I LOVE... like really nice bath products, hand creams, etc.  So I knew I wanted to win their prize.  So it was A LOT of hard work...but... I DID IT!!!

I lost another 7 lbs, am down to 182 lbs & was the overall winner of the weigh in today & won the prize from the Powder Room!

So here are some shot of the awesome prize I won...






So I'm really happy! I'm going to keep working really hard this week too, because next week's weigh in is at Mirage Holistic Spa.  Keep your fingers crossed!

Here are some shots of our groups & Janine (our trainer) & I...





















5 comments:

  1. THat is fan friggin tastic...YOu go gurl...heheheheh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing AMAZING! you motivate me to eat better and keep up the exercise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! SO AWESOME!!! Kell, you are so going to win every challenge even if you're just beating yourself. I can totally feel that this time you are going to reach your goals and blow everyone away with your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock tha house friend! And you look so pretty as always! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. KELLIE,

    I have to see you in flesh lady, EVERYONE is talking about have freakin fantastsic you are lookin! Way to go, I cannot imagine losing that much weight in one week, you should be proud, thats a lot of HARD work! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: