Sunday, November 14, 2010

Week Two

So my Jenny Craig consultant (Jill) mentally prepared me for my weigh in on Friday... (I had already psyched myself out for the bad 2nd week ~ I've seen it time & time again on the Biggest Loser... you have a great first week & then tank on the 2nd week)  So we were both a little surprised when I lost 4.9 lbs!  She was like... "How did you do that?!?!"  I was thinking maybe like 2 lbs or something worse... but almost 5 lbs made me so happy & excited!  So that's 11.3 lbs in 2 weeks... almost as much as I did with Weight Watchers in 6 weeks.

Things have been really good... I really like the food & the convenience. And it helps me to stay on track when I think about what I've spent on the food (about $150 per week ~ which isn't that bad when you consider how much I was spending on food when I was going out to eat pretty much every day,,,because I felt like I had no time to prepare my food ahead of time)

Anyway... it's all good & I'll post some new pics soon :)

2 comments:

  1. great job Kellie! You're smokin' er'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! Did you up your working out or something? Glad to hear it's working for you!

    ReplyDelete

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: