Friday, September 10, 2010

I LOVE ADIDAS miCoach!!!

 1st part of run today



2nd part of run today

I can track all of my stats from my runs & once I get the miCoach pacer I can keep a more accurate stats like my heart rate, a more accurate running pace, etc. I also use the miCoach app for the iPhone that tracks my runs through GPS. All of these things are so motivational for me! 

I used to use the Nike + system (you may have seen my automatic posts on Facebook) but it doesn't have anything that I can use to track my heart rate as well... So Adidas miCoach it is!  Today I did almost 8km of running (well, jogging) (& only about 15% of that was walking breaks) ... so I'm really pumped about that!

And when I got on the scales today it said 208.4! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. That's SO Awesome Kellie! Wow, 8 kms is amazing! Are you just listening to wicked awesome music the whole time? Do you ever listen to anything else? I like books on tape for really long jogs/walks.
    And you're only 8 lbs away from the 100s! You totally rule!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Kellie...
    The more things we can get to motivate ourselves the better!

    ReplyDelete

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: