Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 14

So I didn't end up getting to do the Sculpt DVD on Friday... Fridays always seem to get away from me. So I did both the Sculpt DVD & Yoga on Saturday.  I ate really well on Sat & then fasted today until supper time.  Then I had some vegetarian chili & spelt bread (which I am now totally in love with!) & skim milk.  And then later, one of these...



This has become my go to snack when I feel I need something chocolatey without binging on a whole whack of something.  It's rich enough that it's satisfying.. and in Canada it only has 3 pts!  So... I totally love it.

So tomorrow I start out with week 2 of the DVDs & Mon it's the Build DVD.  So we'll see how that goes.  Wed is weigh in day.  Can't wait!

These are a few of the tools I've ordered to help me with my goals:











































No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me be motivated with your thoughts here: